Complaint Review: Southwest Engines

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: KR35 — Helena Montana
Southwest Engines
internet, Select State/Province USA

Southwest Engines Sold me the wrong transmission and won't return my calls or e-mails to resolve the situation. internet

I purchased a used transmission from Southwest Engines.  I called to make sure they got the right one, in order to avoid any problems.  The person I talked to was impatient and rude and assured me he knew what he was doing.  Unfortunately, he didn't and sent the wrong transmission.  In an effort to resolve the situation I have called several times only to be sent to voice mail.  I also have sent several e-mails for the same purpose.  None of my messages or e-mails have ever been returned.  So, basically, I'm stuck with a $695.00 transmission that I have no use for.  I tried withholding payment through my Capital One credit card and they were just as bad, clearly not living up to their claims of customer protection.

If you are thinking of buying from this merchant, Think Again...............

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwest-Engines/internet-Select-StateProvince/Southwest-Engines-Sold-me-the-wrong-transmission-and-wont-return-my-calls-or-e-mails-to-1092340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southwest Engines