Complaint Review: Southwest Engines

• Reported By: Keegan — bellingham Washington
Southwest Engines
Internet USA

SWEngines.com Lie cheat scam runaround rude condescending Internet

I purchased a hard to find transmission from this website on November 23, 2013. The website and the sales representatives that I spoke to said that the transmission had already been tested, was in working condition and that after I purchased the transmission I would receive a tracking number within 2 days.

I waited 8 days (5 business days) before attempting to contact Southwest Engines about my order. After finally getting a hold of a person, I was informed that the transmission had just been pulled out of the vehicle and was on its way to their testing facility.. Meaning that I could have paid over $1,000 for a transmission that might not even work.

At this point I informed the sales representative that I had been lied to about how they did busiiness and that I wanted to cancel my order. At that time he transferred me to someone else who never answered, and I had to leave a message. After not getting a response, the next day I called back and requested to speak to a manager about the situation.

After being transferred to a very rude manager who was very condescending the whole conversation, I was informed that it was my fault for believing what the sales representatives had told me and that if I wanted to cancel my order I would be charged a 25% restocking fee. (Over $250 on my order)

Take a look online about Southwest engines reviews and their F rating on the Better Business Burea, I sure wish I had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwest-Engines/internet/SWEnginescom-Lie-cheat-scam-runaround-rude-condescending-Internet-1104032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southwest Engines