• Report: #191045

• Submitted: Thu, May 11, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 24, 2006

• Reported By:Poolville Texas
Southwest Ford Of Weatherford,Texas
3001 Fort Worth Hwy & POBox 234 Weatherford, Texas U.S.A.

Southwest Ford Of Weatherford Texas - Southwest Mitsubishi Of Weatherford Texas ripoff cheated Weatherford Texas

*Consumer Comment: Southwest Ford

I bought my car "Ford Certified" from Southwest Ford/Mitsubishi in Weatherford, Texas with an extended warranty in the summer of 2005. On January 31, 2006, the transmission went out. They did warranty it and fix it. We kept having trouble. The transmission went out completely again in the end of April 2006. They are refusing to honor the warranty even though I still have 6000 miles left on the extended warranty. Brian Moyer first told me that the vehicle looked like it had been stuck in the mud and whoever tried to get it out must have tore it up. The next day another employee told me that someone drove the heck out of it and tore it up. And then Brian Moyor told me it is due to an accident from hitting a deer last year. After getting nowhere, I tried to get my insurance involved. They told me it was involved in a wreck in 2002 and they would not cover it.

When I had bought this car, I asked for a fact finder report from them. The salesman and report assured me that the car had never been in a wreck. Ford needs to stand behind their extended warranty. I cannot afford to purchase a new transmission. I cannot afford to pay for a car I cannot drive. This will ruin my credit if I have to let the car go back. The car is just sitting in the shop, torn down, and I do not have a car to drive. They will not even provide me with a loaner car until the car is fixed. Help is needed.

Felton
Poolville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2006 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwest-Ford-Of-WeatherfordTexas/Weatherford-Texas-76086/Southwest-Ford-Of-Weatherford-Texas-Southwest-Mitsubishi-Of-Weatherford-Texas-ripoff-che-191045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southwest Ford Of Weatherford,Texas

Southwest Ford

AUTHOR: Felton Keith - (U.S.A.)

I tip my hat to Southwest Ford in Weatherford, Texas. They stepped up to the plate. They have agreed to pay half the cost of the repairs on my car.

Ford Motor Company is still ripping me and Southwest Ford off. They should pay for all of the repair bill under warranty.