Complaint Review: Southwest Ford

• Submitted: Sun, April 06, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, April 06, 2003

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Southwest Ford
3001 Fort Worth Hwy. Weatherford, Texas U.S.A.

Southwest Ford did inferior work to my truck deceptive company Weatherford Texas

My 02 f250 wouldnt start one afternoon so i called S W Ford to pick it up for repair. I talked to the service writer (very helpful at this point)and he and the tech worked to repair my truck.

After they got it running (under warranty) they started to find a short in the door locks. When this was fixed for a five hundred dallor fee

I was called to pick up my truck. When i drove off I noticed the air wasnt blowing except from the defroster also I had no turn signals.

I called service writer who said "well bring it back in but it probably wont be under wty.I told him that these things worked when it came in.

I went a day or two and tried to call the servise writer and the owner but my calls were not returned after leaving voice mails.I refuse to pay more money for them to fix the problem I already paid them to fix and the new problems they created.

I make a living with my truck I cant be without it for another 2 weeks and a 1/2 ton or a car wont do the work i have to preform. My last 5 or 6 cars and trucks have been from SW Ford
but I will not buy from somebody that I cannot trust to servise what they sell.

Jeff
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2003 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwest-Ford/Weatherford-Texas-76086/Southwest-Ford-did-inferior-work-to-my-truck-deceptive-company-Weatherford-Texas-51801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southwest Ford