Complaint Review: Southwest Housing

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Southwest Housing
1938 S. Stewart Springfield, Missouri United States of America

Southwest Housing Shad Friend I will never rent from this company!! the owner rips people off and runs a very bad business. Any one looking to rent a home. Skip this company!! Springfield, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Anonymous Individuals

I will never rent from this company!! the owner Shad Friend rips people off!! anyone looking to rent a home I suggest you skip this one! you will have many problems and get rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwest-Housing/Springfield-Missouri-65804/Southwest-Housing-Shad-Friend-I-will-never-rent-from-this-company-the-owner-rips-people-995202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southwest Housing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Anonymous Individuals

AUTHOR: shadow21374 - (United States of America)

My name is Shad Friend and I do own Southwest Housing. Unfortunately in my line of work you cant always please everyone, and seeing that the person who wrote an anonymous complaint about me cant reveal there name doesnt really bother me alot. I do business with over 500 owners across the Springfield area. And here in the past mont I recently had to ask one of my tenants to vacate the premises beacause she had moved a sexual predator in a unit we manage. Coincedence that now I have a complaint against me on the Rip off report? How did I Rip this person off? To the person who wrote this complaint on me please let me know either by your name on this website how I ripped you off and if so how much money I owe you so we can clear things up. Other wise if your looking for a rental property in Springfield Mo. go to southwesthousing.net.

Thanks