Complaint Review: Southwestern Vocational Training

• Reported By: Gidget — Labelle United States of America
Southwestern Vocational Training
120 Del Prado Blvd South Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

Southwestern Vocational Training SVT Breach of contract Cape Coral Florida

In the contract with Southwestern Vocational school, it states that they have 90 days to place the students in externship. If externship isn't available, the students would then take internship at the school.

I started the class for Phlebotomy in June 2012 and graduated in July 2012, and as of yet, I have yet to do externship or internship. When I signed up for the class, I did an application for tuition financing and was approved for the loan at  TFC Credit Corporation.

I am now trying to get my transcripts for to attend a State college and Southwestern Vocational will not release them, stating that I still owed monies to them. As far as I know, the school has been paid with the loan and I am paying the monies to TFC. I was late on a payment and the school emailed be about it.

So here I have a loan that I need to pay and nothing to show for it. No one will take our externships because of the school and the way we were trained. The 3  students from my class that did get an externship had to be retrained. We can not get our certificate until we complete externship or internship.

I call and no one returns my calls. I had no information about the credit company and was never sent a coupon book as I was told.

I was set for externship and it was cancelled because I hadn't made a payment. I asked how that had anything to do with them as they were paid and my financial obligation had nothing to do with them.

That is against the law as Southwestern and TFC credit corporation are 2 different companies. My loan information is going to the school when the school has been paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Southwestern-Vocational-Training/Cape-Coral-Florida-33990/Southwestern-Vocational-Training-SVT-Breach-of-contract-Cape-Coral-Florida-969530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Southwestern Vocational Training