Complaint Review: Soutwest Airlines, SWA, IFLYSWA, Southwest Airlines

Soutwest Airlines, SWA, IFLYSWA, Southwest Airlines
P.O. Box 3232 Internet United States of America

Soutwest Airlines, SWA, IFLYSWA, Southwest Airlines Disrespectful Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Doesn't Make Sense

My younger brother scheduled myself a flight to return home.  However, he had given me the wrong time to arrive.  When we called to reschedule the flight they told us they had another flight taking off in 38 minutes.  So we arrived 30 minutes prior to the flight taking off.  Although we were aware you should be there an hour early the lady whom scheduled the second flight did not see a reason why we couldn't get on the flight.  We paid an additional 40 dollars.  So when we arrived my brother gave the woman my full name and they woman said she couldn't find my information.  Instead of trying to find a way to help us she became very rude.  Then the woman expected us to stand there and take her harsh treatment without becoming upset.  Eventually a man came to front to help us.  We then again told him my full name.  He looked in his computer and couldn't find my name.  They had no way to look up by credit card, or any other way.  So then as my flight took off he said he wasn't able to find my flight because he didn't put a hyphen.  So the whole flight was missed because they couldn't put a hyphen in my name.  So after how we were treated we demanded a refund and with out any problems were able to jump on an American Airlines flight.  When I did return home I called the company to report the incident.  They told me I had to write an email.  So I did.  I informed them that I wanted nothing but some sort of discipline given to the woman who wronged us.  A month later we received an email claiming that she had done nothing wrong.  It was our fault and if we would like to fly with them in the future we would be allowed to.  I was treated very wrong.  My family and I will never fly with Southwestern airlines again. No one deserves to be mistreated the way they treated my daughter and I.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soutwest-Airlines-SWA-IFLYSWA-Southwest-Airlines/internet/Soutwest-Airlines-SWA-IFLYSWA-Southwest-Airlines-Disrespectful-Internet-554330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soutwest Airlines, SWA, IFLYSWA, Southwest Airlines

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Doesn't Make Sense

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

Obviously if you had a confirmed reservation you had a confirmation number. Why couldn't the airline use that to identify you?  Southwest is the best airline going and the ONLY one that has provides any indication of customer service.