- Report: #796183
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sovereign Bank
Sovereign Bank Not closing account and continuing to charge fees. Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. I didn't want to change my acccount. Sovereing told me to do this.
2. I wanted to close my account now that I had a new one within their banking system. Sovereing wouldn't allow me to do this.
3. They continued to charge me fees.
4. Their collection person would only talk about the gym membership fee. Would not admit that Sovereing had charges on there.
5. I negotiated a rate to take off their. "249.00 and it will be closed? I asked this twice." When I attempted to pay it, they tried to charge me a high rate of 289.00 and charged me a wire fee.
This is the worst treatment I have ever been given by any company. $250.00 in fees to be treated like it was your fault that they didn't close the account. Anytime a company inquires into your credit history, it impacts your credit rating. They have not only committed collusion, they have affected my credit rating which impairs my ability to gain employment. Throughout I was dealing with Sovereing and kept pushing the blame around to each other.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sovereign-Bank/internet/Sovereign-Bank-Not-closing-account-and-continuing-to-charge-fees-Internet-796183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.