Complaint Review: Sovereign Developments

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: enpinteractive — Valrico Florida United States of America
Sovereign Developments
7115 Myrtle Place Fontana, California United States of America

Sovereign Developments Jack Field, John Field Ripped Off, Scam Artist, D*uche Nozzle Fontana, California

*Author of original report: Misunderstanding

*Author of original report: I spoke with Jack Field

I hired Jack Field aka Sovereign Developments on Monday December 17, 2012 @ 10:17pm EST to write the necessary code to make my WordPress theme responsive. I was told by Jack that the work would be completed in 4 hours time and would be billed at $60 per hr. I sent Jack $240.00 through PayPal as requested. It is now Saturday December 22, 2012 at 7pm EST and I have not received the code that was promised to me. I have heard excuses from day one of the project that Jack had the flu and was getting a late start, to the excuse that he was in a meeting with venture capitalists. Jack said on Thursday December the 20th that the code was done and he would FTP it to my site. On Friday December the 21, 2012 the files were not on my server. Jack then said that he would email them to me Friday evening. I received two emails from him on Friday night neither containing my files. I have called, texted and emailed Jack over 40 times and each time I get a new excuse about the files. Today, Saturday December 22, 2012 Jack said he was going to Dropbox me the files, he texted me to say he had sent the files, I texted him shortly there after to inform him that I still do not have my files. I am requesting a full refund of $240.00 because I feel as though I have been cheated out of time and money.

Jack Field aka Sovereign Developments is a fraudulent company. Do not work with this D*uche Nozzle!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sovereign-Developments/Fontana-California-92336/Sovereign-Developments-Jack-Field-John-Field-Ripped-Off-Scam-Artist-Duche-Nozzle-Fonta-987346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sovereign Developments

Misunderstanding

AUTHOR: enpinteractive - (United States of America)

The entire situation was a big misunderstanding, Jack actually emailed me and told me that he was headed out of town. His emails ended up in my spam email folder, so I thought he was ignoring me.

Jack and I have straightened out the entire situation. Jack is in the process of refunding me my money.

I would like to apologize to Jack for any trouble I may have caused him.

I spoke with Jack Field

AUTHOR: enpinteractive - (United States of America)

I spoke with Jack Field @ Sovereign Developments via text and on the phone, he said he had some travel issues and will refund our money soon.