Complaint Review: Sovereign Health

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Crystak — BAKERSFEILD California
Sovereign Health
1211 Puerta Del Sol , Select State/Province USA

Sovereign Health LAIRS - BE TRAILED - UNETHICAL - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT - CRAZY PLACE SAN CLEMENTE CA

I contacted the company about a change for life weight loss program.  I was offered so many things after talking to Kassi who worked for Sovereign Health who previously worked for another company that I was considering to go to.  She assured me this company had a much better program offering the following for my kind of care

Body Fitness & Exercise ( in one week I have recieved 1 hour of Fitness )

Water Aerobics (not offered)

Yoga (once a week)

Medical Assessment  ( toke 1 week to see doctor, and you wait forever to actually be seen )

Cooking Classes (not offered)

Health Menu Planning  (they plan our meals w/ out any input from us )

Market Tours (scheduled once a week, but dont offered)

Restaurant Challenges (not offered)

Nutritional Assessement & Education (took 4 days to get)

Consulations with Dietitian (took 4 days to get)

Psychiatic Evaluation (I think they did this)

Equine-Assisted Therapy  (this is a joke, only one girl in my house likes this)

Biofeedback and Neurofeedback (not offered)

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) (whats that)

Cognitive Assessment (whats this)

Individual Therapy ( took 6 days to get my first apt) (apparently see them once or twice a week)

Group Therapy (THIS SEEMS TO BE ALL THE PROGRAM IS ABOUT)

Interactive Brain- Wellness Computer Training (not offered)

After bringing my concerns to the Director of Change for Life program I was informed to be PATIENT and that she feels this place has a lot to offer me and I have a lot to offer them and weather I stay or go she would apprecitate my ideas and concerns.

She also informed me that they are working on getting this group together after I informed her I didn't want to be a geniue Pig, and maybe I should come back after the program is running she assured me that I was not a geniue Pig.

She also could not tell me if the above activies were to be implimeted or a time frame as to when they would be.  I have brought my concerns to many people and all seem so shocked as to what I was not recieving after being told what I would recieve.

PLEASE NOTE THIS PLACE IS A JOKE - THEY ARE A** BACKWARDS!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sovereign-Health/Select-StateProvince/Sovereign-Health-LAIRS-BE-TRAILED-UNETHICAL-FALSE-ADVERTISEMENT-CRAZY-PLACE-SAN-1118059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sovereign Health