Complaint Review: Sovereign Lending Solutions LLC

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Diana — Ashley Indiana
Sovereign Lending Solutions LLC
Nationwide USA

Sovereign Lending Solutions LLC AKA- TitleLoanAmerica Crooks! Biggest Rip Off EVER! Illegal practices! Michigan Nationwide

I was misleaded by this company that states they provide easy,quick,and affordable title loans. Well they DONT! They have collected over $45,000 on a $4900 loan! I've been forced to sign a new contract but they were having "technical difficulties" and for some reason this "new" contract wouldnt send. I was told if I didn't esign this new contract in 2 hours,they'd come take my car. They lied over & over again! The loan was $4900 & I had to pay $1000 a month until I could pay back the $4900. Well when that time came,they told me I had to pay $12000 in addition to the $12000 I already paid plus a balloon payment which NONE of this was EVER said!

Theyll misguide you & lie to you! They will not EVER send copies of payments made or the contracts them self! They are shady AFTER you sign the contract,which they ALWAYS have some excuse as to why they can't email or send a copy of! I'm contacting an Attorney,have reported them to the BBB,which they have numerous complaints,the Attorney General,Consumer Rights,etc etc etc! This shady so called Loan Company needs to be taken out of business! They've done this to a ton of people and it's time we ALL stand up for our rights! They have taken over $45,000 out of my bank account,yet still tell me if I want my title back,I need to pay ANOTHER $17,000!!! I'm disgusted at this point and can't believe they can get away with this! I'm looking for an attorney now,I don't care if it's gonna cost me $5000 at this point,but I've had it!

Please report this company to EVERYONE you can! People are being lied to and coaxed into robbery!

Together we can STOP this from occurring to others!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sovereign-Lending-Solutions-LLC-/nationwide/Sovereign-Lending-Solutions-LLC-AKA-TitleLoanAmerica-Crooks-Biggest-Rip-Off-EVER-Ill-1144736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sovereign Lending Solutions LLC