aroused

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Andy — Huntington New York United States of America
Sovereign bank

Sovereign bank Santander bank Bogus default just to charge extra fees what a scam, Internet

What a scam May 2012 sovereign bank switched to a new system and stopped taking the automatic payments from my checking account as they had done for years. I called and spoke to customer service and she said they would correct the problem and reverse the late charges. Well guess what I get a letter aand my 83 year old mother gets a letter saying we are in default "blank" days and we could lose our house.

I called and after being called a deadbeat by Kevin Conners I finally spoke to melonie and she explained it was the banks error. But what about my credit and the late fees. Such nonsense fees fees and more fees. And a robo signed letter to an 83 year old woman. President Obama should have let these evil banks go under when he had the chance. Who is watching out for the tax payees the regular people to safe guard us from these evil nasty big banks. I hope the new CFPB does it I'm contacting that agency as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sovereign-bank/internet/Sovereign-bank-Santander-bank-Bogus-default-just-to-charge-extra-fees-what-a-scam-Intern-952925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sovereign bank