Complaint Review: Sovran Solutions Online

• Submitted: Mon, September 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2011

• Reported By: The Wallace — Somewhere Florida United States of America
Sovran Solutions Online

Sovran Solutions Online MSPC Send us your money and we'll send you the cigarettes...NOT!!!! Internet

*General Comment: not right

*Consumer Comment: TRYING TO GET STUFF ON THE CHEAP MAKE YOU PAY MORE

I was looking for a store online where I could purchase cigarettes at a discount and found their website.  It appeared to be on the up and up.  They require you to send them a check though your bill pay service to "fund" your account.  Once they receive your money they credit your account and you can purchase cigarettes in their online store.  You are also assigned a "sponsor" to contact first if you have any questions or concerns.  They also had a couple of e-mail addresses in case your sponsor couldn't provide the answer you were looking for.

When they had my friends for 5 days and I hadn't heard from them I tried to send them an e-mail but there wasn't one to send them anything so I contacted my sponsor who appeared to be a shill for this company.  She told me nothing I already did not know.  I sent them a few e-mails with no respose and asked for my money back...of course I received no response.  Two days ago they blocked me from logging in to their website.  I lost over $500.  I've since filed a report with the FBI and the Federal Trade Commission.

They claim to send their merchandise from Panama, outside US jurisdiction and the company that handles their "funding" of your account is called MSPC and operates with a PO Box from Lincoln Nebraska.  I intend to contact the US consulate or other agencies within Panama.  This company is a fraud and a sham in an economy that is horrible, stealing people's money.  I just don't want to see anybody else being ripped off.  Sovran Solutions needs to be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2010 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sovran-Solutions-Online/internet/Sovran-Solutions-Online-MSPC-Send-us-your-money-and-well-send-you-the-cigarettesNOT-642471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sovran Solutions Online

#1 General Comment

not right

AUTHOR: Digger - (United States of America)

i have ordered from them three times already and had no problems, fast service, save lots of money.Stick it to the man.

TRYING TO GET STUFF ON THE CHEAP MAKE YOU PAY MORE

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

THE ONLY PLACE I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU BUY CHEAP CIGARETTES IS TO USE SOMEPLACE LIKE "BIG INDIAN." GOOGLE AND CHECK WITH PLACES LIKE "BIG INDIAN" AND OTHER GENUINE NATIVE AMERICAN ( INDIANS) RESERVATIONS HERE IN THE USA.

AND YOU SHOULD BE MAKE SURE BEFORE YOU BUY THAT IT IS A REAL INDIAN RESERVATION.

AND USE THE US MAIL.

I BELIEVE THERE ARE EVEN LAWS AGAINST YOU BUYING  THINGS LIKE CIGARETTES IN THE MAIL AND EVEN THOSE BEING SENT INTO THE COUNTRY WITHOUT YOU PAYING A U.S. CUSTOMER DUTY TAX OR TARIFF ON THEM WHICH USUALLY MAKES THEM MORE EXPENSIVE THAN IF YOU JUST WENT DOWN TO YOUR GROCERY STORE OR TOBACCO SHOP AND BOUGHT A PACK.

THE HONDURAS, PANAMA, BRAZIL, DOMINICAN CIGARETTE SCHEME TO ROOK PEOPLE IN HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE BEFORE CASTRO TOOK OVER IN CUBA. THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF SENDING YOU ANYTHING ===JUST TO STEAL EVERY DOLLAR THEY COULD CON OUT OF YOU.

YOU NEED TO STOP SMOKING ANYWAY. IT MESSES UP YOUR LUNGS, EYES, HAIR AND COMPLECTION AND GIVES YOU WRINKLES.

YOU ALSO MIGHT MEET BIG UGLY PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO ARE DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO TOBACCO AND ANY OTHER KIND OF SMOKING MATTER SMOKE AND GET RATHER UNHAPPY WHEN PEOPLE LIGHT UP IN MY FACE.

IF ANY OF THIS WENT THROUGH THE U.S. MAIL, YOU CAN CONTACT THE U.;S. POSTAL INSPECTORS AND THEY CAN SHUT THEM DOWN AND MAYBE GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

$500! THAT'S A MONTH'S RENT AROUND HERE!

ALSO ONE HECK OF A CIGGIE HABIT -- WAY TOO MUCH FOR ONE PERSON TO SMOKE UP IN A MONTH.

YOU WERE GOING TO BREAK DOWN THE CARTONS AND SELL THEM OUT OF A CAR OR SOMETHING?

STOP SMOKING.