Complaint Review: Sovran Solutions Online

• Submitted: Sat, March 12, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 12, 2011

• Reported By: Teressa — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Sovran Solutions Online

Sovran Solutions Online Native American Smokes, Scammed Duped Suckered Fraud, Internet

I recently  purchased a membership and funded an ordering account to SSO in the amount of $140.00. I was instructed to complete the activation process, which I did.  Upon my inquires to check on the lenghty process, the company told me that I didn't read and follow instructions and to pay more attention when ordering anything online. That was only after they had cashed my electronic payment. I tried logging in on the webite today and in red letters "Blocked" account access.

I now can't even get into the message center. I could kick myself for doing business with anyone with only a PO Box. Telling me in the begining that my money would be tunneled from a clearing house in Lincoln Nebraska to Panama in order to bypass reporting taxes and quoting State and Federal laws to back up it's legallity. I got suckered and I hope that anyone researching them will come across this info. I only wish I had! D*mn it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2011 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sovran-Solutions-Online/internet/Sovran-Solutions-Online-Native-American-Smokes-Scammed-Duped-Suckered-Fraud-Internet-705341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sovran Solutions Online