Complaint Review: Sowlow Solutions, Global Media

• Submitted: Thu, March 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 23, 2006

• Reported By:Covington Georgia
Sowlow Solutions, Global Media
P.O. Box 3329 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sowlow Solutions, Global Media Ripoff, Mis-Guided, Mis- Information, Unprofessional Champlain New York

I have been in contact with Solow Solutions for the past 6mo awaiting patiently for my authorization form so that I could recieve my $5000 credit card. I called in march of this year to cancel my, whatever with this company and they told me to write a letter to administration, (fyi) Iv'e sent 4. I asked at that point to listen to the "recorded conversation" that me and the employee had that promised me milk and honey, they said no problem. I wait, knowing what I heard, I was going to prove them wrong. They return with the recorded conversation and I hear my voice saying yes to the questions that they asked me when confirming my credit card information. I stated that's not the conversation that's varification. Needless to say at that point I knew Ive been had. I regrettably have not received nothing but a box full of brosures from this company and many excuses as to why I don't have my Master Credit Card, that by the way is not a credit card at all it's a "Stored Value Master Card", which means you put $5000 on the card and you get the pleasure and benifit of using it. Last time I checked my bank does the same thing... Wow I wish nobody experience the frustration of Global Media or Solow Solution or whatever their name is.....

Covington, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2006 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sowlow-Solutions-Global-Media/Champlain-New-York-12919/Sowlow-Solutions-Global-Media-Ripoff-Mis-Guided-Mis-Information-Unprofessional-Champl-182875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sowlow Solutions, Global Media