Complaint Review: Sox Signing Solutions - SOX Notary Service

• Submitted: Sun, March 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Sox Signing Solutions - SOX Notary Service
11 Mareblu Suite 100 Alsio Viejo, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-744-6481 ex 15
  • Web:
  • Category: Notary

Sox Signing Solutions - SOX Notary Service did not pay me for 1 years worth of work. Over $1200 in fees not paid Alsio Viejo California

I have worked for SOX for about one year.They owe me over $1200 for past signings. I have invoiced them monthly, sent them faxes, sent them letters and no payments. Both Missy Dobbs who is listed as Vice President of Operations and JoAnna the bookeeper repeatedly lie, promise you payment, say they sent payment and generally wasted my time and money.

I stopped working for them last year but foolishy gave them another chance this month. Dumb on my part. I plan on contacting all of the lenders who order the signings. I will file all of the necessary paper work that I need to get my money back. Do not be tricked like I was. I was a brand new notary and was flattered that I was to be their exclusive notary in Las Vegas.

Lola
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2008 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sox-Signing-Solutions-SOX-Notary-Service/Alsio-Viejo-California-92656/Sox-Signing-Solutions-SOX-Notary-Service-did-not-pay-me-for-1-years-worth-of-work-Over-318439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sox Signing Solutions - SOX Notary Service