Complaint Review: Sox Signing Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 19, 2008

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Sox Signing Solutions
11 Mareblu Suite 100Aliso Viejo,California 92656 Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 949-716-5338
  • Web:
  • Category: Notary

Sox Signing Solutions - Signon The Xinc.com non-payment of fees for two jobs. Threaten with Legal actions and loss of fees because I contacted Title company for assistance with matter. Aliso Viejo California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: you are not alone

In April of this yr. I was contacted by Sox Signing Solutions to preform a signing for them. I was not aware of this company's bad reports. I accepted the signing and followed there instructions about how to invoice. I then preformed another signing in May. I expected to be paid the 1st week of this month. As the month has progress and no payment. I tried calling accounts payable and e-mailing them. Still no response. I then researched the company and was shocked to see I was not the only one being burned by them.
Today I finally decided to contact the title company I preformed the signing for. The escrow officer seemed to be very willing to help and offered to assist with the matter. He forewarded the e-mail to Sox. I then receive a call from Miss Dobbs asking me how dare I contact the lender with this matter!!! That per the contract (which I never signed) I had just lost my fee's for my jobs. Also to expect a call from their Legal Dept. regarding this matter. Instead later in the day I receive a call from some Private Investigator claiming to be investigating the e-mails I had sent. I didnot return his call but saved it in my voicemail. Upon checking the phone number it was from Sox Signing office.

Sonya
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sox-Signing-Solutions/nationwide/Sox-Signing-Solutions-Signon-The-Xinccom-non-payment-of-fees-for-two-jobs-Threaten-wit-339146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sox Signing Solutions

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

you are not alone

AUTHOR: Cvr - (U.S.A.)

you should get the number for the legal depart and the name of the individual who called you. get the name of the resident agent and file a small claim. they are giving you ammo to use. i tried contacting them also for $170 outstanding since jan08