Complaint Review: Sox USA, Sign on the X

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Fedup — Menifee California United States of America
Sox USA, Sign on the X
11 Mareblu, Suite #100 Aliso Viejo, California United States of America

Sox USA, Sign on the X Debbie Vladic, President/Owner Payment of invoices always 30-45 days past due. Aliso Viejo, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: class action lawsuit

*UPDATE Employee: I too was not paid

*General Comment: Show me the money

I have performed notary signings for SOX for over 7 years.  During that time payment of my invoices has never been on time.  Always 30-45 days later.  And then only after repeated, unanswered phone calls and emails to Accounts Payable and Debbie Vladic, President/Owner.

Currently my invoice for Sept. 2012, it is now Jan. 2013, for $710  remains unpaid.  I have made multiple request for status and/or payment via email or telephone with no response to either.

I will be going to SOX office in an attempt to collect.   Needless to say I am terminating my association with SOX and would not recommend that anyone use their unprofessional, unethical business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sox-USA-Sign-on-the-X/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Sox-USA-Sign-on-the-X-Debbie-Vladic-PresidentOwner-Payment-of-invoices-always-30-45-da-994489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sox USA, Sign on the X

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

class action lawsuit

AUTHOR: TinaB - ()

I would like to get involved!  They owe me over $1200 and I want to assist in anyway possible.

I too was not paid

AUTHOR: JessA - (United States of America)

Did you ever hear back from SOX?  I too have not been paid on notaries performed for SOX.  I spoke with Debbie Vladic and she informed me that my check was on its way, but I never received it.

#3 General Comment

Show me the money

AUTHOR: Tl - (United States of America)

I wanted to let you know that I'm out about 1,300 dollars and I have been working with them for over a year. Late payments, excuses etc. I was told that I would be paid 1/2013 and now they won't call back or have any contact. I'm trying to find out if someone has contacted an attorney or started a class action suit against them. This is huge the amount of people that they have done this to. We are only scratching the surface I'm sure. They have been in business since 1998.