Complaint Review: Soylent Black Alerts

• Reported By: anonymous — Cambridge Massachusetts
Soylent Black Alerts
Internet USA

Soylent Black Alerts unasked-for texts internet

Joining the others who complained:  I did NOT request Soylent Black Alerts.  i did NOT sign up or "enter my phone number" anywhere.  Text messages just started appearing.  I deleted.  After several, I texted back reqeusting no more texts.  They did respond quickly and I haven't received any more.  However, I just received my cell phone bill with the $3.99 monthly charge, which I deeply resent.  I'm glad other people are complaining too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soylent-Black-Alerts/internet/Soylent-Black-Alerts-unasked-for-texts-internet-1076160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soylent Black Alerts