Complaint Review: Soza Clinic, Dr. Anthony Wehbe, Gus Bouari, Konstantine Zografos

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Kim Scott — Pennsylvania
Soza Clinic, Dr. Anthony Wehbe, Gus Bouari, Konstantine Zografos
Nationwide USA

Soza Clinic, Dr. Anthony Wehbe, Gus Bouari, Konstantine Zografos THIEFS AND CHEATS! Nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The Real Kim Scott

I worked here for a long time and the owners never paid me my promised bonuses and would always short employees checks. They would say I didnt get my bonuses becasue all the refunds the clinics had to give out because people are so mad they dont lose weight. I am still owed over $4,000 and they pretend like nothing. I had no choice but to quit and than when I tried to collect unemployment they said I was let go beacuse I was an alcholic and thats why they never paid me for hours I wasnt there.

DONT WORK HERE YOU WILL GET CHEATED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soza-Clinic-Dr-Anthony-Wehbe-Gus-Bouari-Konstantine-Zografos/nationwide/Soza-Clinic-Dr-Anthony-Wehbe-Gus-Bouari-Konstantine-Zografos-THIEFS-AND-CHEATS-Natio-1141189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soza Clinic, Dr. Anthony Wehbe, Gus Bouari, Konstantine Zografos

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The Real Kim Scott

AUTHOR: Kim Scott - ()

I am the real Kim Scott; former employee of the Soza Clinic.  I DID NOT WRITE the above report.  I worked for the Soza Clinic for almost 2 years and due to unfortunate circumstances I had to leave.  I have witnessed Dr. Wehbe and the Soza Clinic help thousands of people successfully lose weight!

THE PERSON THAT IS FALSELY REPRESENTING ME IS THE THE REAL RIPOFF AND COWARD!