Complaint Review: Spa Care Center

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Doug — Collinwood Tennessee United States of America
Spa Care Center
8013 S Western Ave Suite E Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Spa Care Center www.spacare.com Misdiagnosed, delayed, overcharged for doing nothing, lied, incompetent, poorly packed my part Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

My spa was surging, David at spacare.com said it was the circuit board, so i sent it to them. They missed the fact that I taped the
control panel to the circuit board package as asked, they delayed for weeks after telling me they would test and get back to me, they then said nothing was wrong with what they said the problem was, then they charged me $90 for misdiagnosing my problem, putting me thru removing the circuit board and sending it to them, they then poorly packed the circuit board when
they returned it to me over a month later. When I asked why they didn't tell me to check another part at first, David Pratt said- "Because I am not god!" I got charged for them doing nothing, putting my circuit board thru shipping in one flimsy box when I sent it to them in a box inside a box. They are uncommunicative, incompetent, overcharging frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spa-Care-Center/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73139/Spa-Care-Center-wwwspacarecom-Misdiagnosed-delayed-overcharged-for-doing-nothing-lied-975265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spa Care Center