Complaint Review: Spa Gallery - Dixie Spas - Charlie Mitchel

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 05, 2004

• Reported By:Lawrenceburg Kentucky
Spa Gallery - Dixie Spas - Charlie Mitchel
383 E New Circle Road, Lexington, KY Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.
  • Phone: 859-299-8811
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Spa Gallery - Dixie Spas - Charlie Mitchel ripoff doesn't pay employees timely, Bad attitude Lexington Kentucky

I worked for Charlie Mitchel @ Spa Gallery/Dixie Spa for 3 1/2 weeks. In that time I was treated very poorly. She was rude to me, other employees and even threw temper tantrums in front of customers. I was hired and told there was a budget to remodel the old dingy offices.

After a week she purchase a few old things at a second hand store. Of course the stuff was very dirty. I was using paper towels to clean the filth. She did even wanted me useing paper towel..."too expensive". I personally own a Vita Spa, by the way great spa not from Spa Gallery, I asked for a price on a cover. The wack job orders it and refuses to pay me for 2 weeks worked. She wanted to hold my pay and charge me what ever she wanted to charge. I mean this woman Charlsie Mitchel is Bi polar or something off centered. There prices are not competitive, poor customer service and terible customer repore.

May I suggest Auroa Spa right down the road on New Circle in Lexington. There are nice, helpfull, and get this professional. They have a beautiful selection of Spa's, Pools, and supplies

Deneen
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2004 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spa-Gallery-Dixie-Spas-Charlie-Mitchel/Lexington-Kentucky/Spa-Gallery-Dixie-Spas-Charlie-Mitchel-ripoff-doesnt-pay-employees-timely-Bad-attitu-90360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spa Gallery - Dixie Spas - Charlie Mitchel