Complaint Review: Spa One

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:tucson Arizona
Spa One
spaone.com Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 520-741-1111
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Spa One Membership Ripoff Tucson Arizona

Spa one membership is a bunch of crap. When I tried to cancel my membership at the end of August I was told I had to wait til the end of september to fullfil my 3 month obligation. SO I did I cancelled my membership on the 27 th and asked the girl if I was going to be charged again and she replied no. To double checked I called back on the 29th to verify it was cancelled and to my surprise it was not. I asked to cancel it again and asked again if I would be charged and this girl also said no. Just to double check I called again on the 30th to check if the membership was cancelled and it had been, I asked about being charged and she replied nope its all taken care of.

Well imagine my surprise when i look at my checking statement to see another withdraw from them. So i called and asked about it, this time the girl said they have a 30 day waiting period on all cancellations so it would actually be cancelled in november.

Are you kidding me? So not only would they not let me cancel when I want to, I have to pay for another month just to cancel? So I called their HR dept. to get a message that sounds like a scared little girl with no return phone call. AND emailed the company with no response from them either.
Don't go to spa one!!

Drejones10
tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spa-One/Tucson-Arizona/Spa-One-Membership-Ripoff-Tucson-Arizona-379768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spa One