Complaint Review: Spanish Villas Apt.

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Pattie — Grand Prairie Texas United States of America
Spanish Villas Apt.
201 Skyline Circle Grand Prairie, Texas United States of America

Spanish Villas Apt. Erika Fernandez, manager Had my truck towed without any notice and is charging me a 150.00 for having to much company. Charging me 300.00 in late fees. I am a 54 year old woman. I am on ssi and disability. I feel she is takin Grand Prairie, Texas

I am reporting on my manager. She is charging people in my apts for having to much company and coming into apartments and taking people belongings if they are late with their rent or she turns off their electric. She has know right in doing that. Can you please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spanish-Villas-Apt/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75050/Spanish-Villas-Apt-Erika-Fernandez-manager-Had-my-truck-towed-without-any-notice-and-is-1004541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spanish Villas Apt.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC