containing

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Tinsley73 — Pearland Texas
Spark Whitening
Scottsdale, Az 866-711-2831 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Spark Whitening Like Theives in The Night, So is Spark Whitening! Scottsdale Arizona

I recently responded to an advertisement during an online survey. Inviting me to try a free trial offer of Spark Whitening Teeth Whitening kit. Only had to pay fior shipping and or handleing fees if any. My c.c. was charged for the shipping aprox. $4.92 on the 5th.

I placed the order onMon.June 3rd and received the product on Wednesday. The following Monday, June 10th I noticed a charge of $94.31 to my c.c. and called their customer service, which by the way states they are avaiable 24/7 and they were not.

I was told that I was being charged because I had not called to cancell the free "8" day trial?? I had no idea what she was talking about. As far as their "8" day rule, it had only been 6 "business" days from Mon.3rd to Monthe 10th. She was includeing the weekend. However I believe had it been later in the week she would have called a 10 day trial or a 12 day trail.

They said an e-mail was sent out 48 hours after the order, which I had not received, explaining in detail how I was supposed to call and cancel if I did not want to be charged and if the product did not show up during the "8" days, they would give me an extenstion as long as I called. Either way according to them I was responsible for making a call I never knew about.

As to the site where this offer originated...no where to be found! I had to call my bank and explain that they were willing to refund $40 if I returned the product at my cost or $60 and keep the remaining product. I can't use the product, I placed a small amount of the gel on the front teeth and the gel burned my gums and made them red and irritated to the point of discontinuing the product. My initial intention was to call about returning the product. I had no idea I would be fighting them for money I never authorized them to charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spark-Whitening/Scottsdale-Arizona-866-711-28/Spark-Whitening-Like-Theives-in-The-Night-So-is-Spark-Whitening-Scottsdale-Arizona-1058220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spark Whitening