Complaint Review: Spark Whitening

• Reported By: Alabama — Summerdale Alabama
Spark Whitening
Internet USA

Spark Whitening AKA Knockout whitening Stole $94.31 from my account! Internet

I ordered the "trial" package for $1.03 on June 5th and spoke with someone on the phone days later. I told him to cancel everything and he said "I will take care of that for you." When I got my package there was not a statement or an invoice. I haven't gotten any emails. Today (June 28) I find out spark whitening has stolen $94.31 from my account. I called the company and was told I am not eligible for a refund, but was offered a $60 exemption! I told her she stole $94.31 and I want all my money back. She said she was sorry and thet was she could do. The product doesn't even work! I never even received any addtional packages. Spark Whitening is a  Terrible Company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spark-Whitening/internet/Spark-Whitening-AKA-Knockout-whitening-Stole-9431-from-my-account-Internet-1062810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spark Whitening