Complaint Review: Spark Whitening

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Brittany — Seattle Washington
Spark Whitening

Spark Whitening "Sispark" "BFtooth" Spark Whitening Stole My Money Internet

I saw an article talking about two teeth whitening products that when put together will whiten your teeth just as well as a dentist. The article showed a woman that used the product and good reviews so it seemed legit. The product was offering a free trial and all that I had to pay was the shipping and handling. I put in my debit card information and my phone number to purchase the free trial. Immediately after I submitted the information, I received phone calls from telemarketers.

On April 22nd I was charged $1.03 each for a company called "Sispark" and "BFtooth". On April 24th I was charged $3.87 by both companies again. Then on April 28th I was charged $94.31 by "Sispark." That is when I called my bank. The website for "sispark" is http://sparkwhitening.net/ and I could not find the article again for the other teeth whitening company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spark-Whitening/internet/Spark-Whitening-Sispark-BFtooth-Spark-Whitening-Stole-My-Money-Internet-1046913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spark Whitening