Complaint Review: Sparkinnovators.com

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: depayne0610 — Sims North Carolina United States of America
10303 Norris Ave Pacoima, California United States of America

Sparkinnovators.com Cafe Cups Difficult Return Policy Pacoima, California

I also experienced the lack of an opportunity to review or confirm my order.  I was just reviewing the website, selecting what I MIGHT want to order, and then I found myself at the checkout, or what I thought was the checkout screen; I am usually accustomed to seeing a confirmation screen prior to the FINAL Checkout, as I am sure most people are.
    Well, seems it was the final order screen with no chance to even review my order.  I agree it does seem to be a RIPOFF.  Well I decided to wait until the product arrived.  When it did I found out they had a 60 day return policy, just visit the customer service website........

Funny there are absolutelu NO Instructions on how to return the product for a refund; less of course $3.00 per box for restocking.  Seems to me a VERY BAD way to do business & believe me I will NOT be doing any business with this company ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparkinnovatorscom/Pacoima-California-91331/Sparkinnovatorscom-Cafe-Cups-Difficult-Return-Policy-Pacoima-California-983713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sparkinnovators.com