Complaint Review: Sparkle Brite Pool Store

• Reported By: Barry — Carrollton Texas
Sparkle Brite Pool Store
1500 W Hebron Pkwy #100 Carrollton, Texas USA

Sparkle Brite Pool Store - Jim WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Carrollton Texas

I just had the worst experience I've ever had in a retail store. I needed to return 2 items I purchased last week, and I did not have the receipt. The guy, I think his name was Jim, couldn't find the price of the item I had just purchased. After trying for about 10 minutes to find it tin the computer unsuccessfully, he finally said, "you're going to have to bring in the receipt". I said "why" and he started getting all bent out of shape, asking sarcastically "would you try to return something to another store without a receipt"? I said, sure, I do it all the time. He said "name me a store". I said Walmart. He said again sarcastically "oh, that's a good place to shop". I said, "why are you giving me such a hard time pal"? Well that really set him off. He started yelling and slammed his fist on the counter and said "I'm not giving you a hard time, PAL, AND YOU BETTER WATCH IT" as if to threaten me. Finally I said, just keep your sh*t, and I'll never come back here again. This guy has no business dealing with the public. He obviously has an anger problem, and Lord knows how many other customers have not come back because of him. I know I won't, and I hope you won't even bother with this place.

Get this - I just found out this guy is not an employee, not the manager, not the franchise owner, but the FRANCHISOR! In other words, he owns the rights to all the franchises and is the TOP GUY in the whole company! I'm sure he does a great job training his franchisees in customer service and holding them to high standards. Yeah, right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparkle-Brite-Pool-Store/Carrollton-Texas-75010/Sparkle-Brite-Pool-Store-Jim-WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-EVER-Carrollton-Texas-1054510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sparkle Brite Pool Store