Complaint Review: Sparkle Clean

• Updated: Sun, March 02, 2014

• Reported By: Disgusted — Spokane Washington
Sparkle Clean
Spokane , Washington USA

Sparkle Clean Most disrespectful and dishonest company I have EVER dealt with Spokane Washington

I was horrified to see this company offering yet another group coupon.  This was the most awful business experiences I have ever had!  I dealt with this company through a Living Social coupon last year.  I had purchased the coupon the summer before but, after trying repeatedly to schedule an appointment, the service was deferred to the following spring (May 2013).  This actually was then pushed into July because of repeated excuses regarding scheduling.  Once it was scheduled, the final excuse was that the company had been burglarized and the owner had "more important things on his mind than cleaning my windows".  He then started ranting about how I needed to get my money back from Living Social (which is not actually possible--all u get is credit).  I told him I didn't want my money back, and that I wanted the service.  That's when the emails full of swearing began.  I have saved these emails, as I imagined no one would believe that a business owner would speak to a customer this way.  Eventually, after receiving several horrible emails, I realized that there is no way I would allow this man, or any of his employees in my home.  I posted reviews on BBB at the time (he is no longer accredited on the BBB for reasons I am certain you can imagine) and he, of course, rebutted them vehemently.  I can assure you that I am NOT the crazy one here.  The reason I am posting this now, as it seems to be a bit late, is because I notice there is now a Groupon available.  I wish I had done my homework and read the reviews before I purchased the Living Social coupon and was spared the irritation and frustration that this experienced caused me.  Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparkle-Clean/Spokane-Washington-99204/Sparkle-Clean-Most-disrespectful-and-dishonest-company-I-have-EVER-dealt-with-Spokane-Wa-1127669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sparkle Clean