Complaint Review: Sparkletts Aka DS Waters Of America, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By:Chula Vista California
Sparkletts Aka DS Waters Of America, Inc.
4170 Tanners Creek Drive, Flowery Branch, GA San Diego, California U.S.A.

Sparkletts Aka DS Waters Of America, Inc. They keep billing you even after the account is cancelled. Flowery Branch Georgia

This company has ripped me off with overcharges and horrible billing and accounting practices. I signed up for the value plan which I was told would save me money in the long run and auto pay from my bank would be 24.99 a month. Instead every month I have had 49.99 automatically withdrawn from my bank and when you talk to customer service they say they are going to look into it and credit or refund and adjust my account.

Every month they would deliver 4 bottles of water and I wasn't using the water up fast enough, I couldn't move around my kitchen in my wheelchair because of all the bottles! I finally got tired of all the bottles and asked them to come pick them up, they said they would and refund me the amount for the 8 bottles. Needless to say they never refunded me and they withdrew 65.42 from my bank account.

That was the last straw, I am disabled and unable to work, on a fixed income, raising two daughters. I told them to pick up their equipment and their bottles and cancel my account immediately.

Now I find they have withdrawn 124.99 from my account 100.00 early contract canellation fee and the 24.99 for water I never had.

Customer service lies to you and will not help you in any way shape or form. DS Waters rips off disabled people and have no heart.

Disabled mom
Chula Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparkletts-Aka-DS-Waters-Of-America-Inc/San-Diego-California-91911/Sparkletts-Aka-DS-Waters-Of-America-Inc-They-keep-billing-you-even-after-the-account-is-368146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sparkletts Aka DS Waters Of America, Inc.