• Report: #232005

• Submitted: Mon, January 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 31, 2007

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Sparkletts Bottled Water
5430 E. Commerce Flagstaff, Arizona U.S.A.

Sparkletts Bottled Water Waiting on refund of negative balance for over 3 months Ripoff Flagstaff Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I'd like to make a suggestion...

I moved out of Flagstaff on 10/13/06. On 10/12/06, I brought all the Sparkletts equipment I had to their local office and turned it in, and was promised a refund of the balance I had left on my account. I was assured the refund would be sent to me within 4-6 weeks. The refund amount is $68.83. I called them back in November to follow up on the refund, and was told it would take possibly another week or two, and that they would re-transmit the request to the correct office for processing. I still haven't received my refund. I lodged a complaint with the BBB, and they have refused to respond. I've now contacted a lawyer.

Meredith
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparkletts-Bottled-Water/Flagstaff-Arizona-86004/Sparkletts-Bottled-Water-Waiting-on-refund-of-negative-balance-for-over-3-months-Ripoff-Fl-232005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sparkletts Bottled Water

I'd like to make a suggestion...

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Have you contacted Sparkletts' corporate office? I work for a large corporation and initiate refunds. however the checks are actually issued out of our corporate office. It can be a somewhat timely process. I think that's how most large corporations are. Local offices have little if no control over issues such as this.

Go to their website and look for a corporate contact phone number. It is pretty known that the BBB doesn't really do much to help, and good luck finding a lawyer that will take a case for that amount. If you want to go the "legal" route, I would think that small claims court would be more suited to your situation. Good luck and I hope you get your money back.