Complaint Review: Sparkletts Water - DS Waters Of America

• Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By: NannyDuke — Lake Havasu City Arizona United States of America
Sparkletts Water - DS Waters Of America
tempe, Arizona United States of America

Sparkletts Water - DS Waters Of America Continued billing without anyway to contact company, never picked up cooler prior to moving, I moved this cooler everywhere trying to conctact the dilevery driver of coarse still being billed! tempe Arizona

I purchase water for my sons condo in Tempe, we had no problem getting a hold of the the company and driver for new service or more water.  My son was relocating to another condo after a year, so we contacted the company pickup cooler prior to leaving. The day of the move the cooler was still not picked up. We felt we would take it to the new location with the intent to ask where they wanted us to drop off the cooler. Do to the new area the phone service only allows you to link into local area from phone number. Our phones are cell phones from another area, land lines only work because the company is not set up to work with the cell phone key pads. I contacted the local number after numerous attempts and used other peoples land lines. Tempe never returned calls. I tryied to google the name of the driver to find a home number, he never returned a call. In the mean time I am being billed for water delivery and dragging around a cooler I didn't need. A year goes buy every month when the bill came a mad attempt to contact the billing companies was my monthly game I gave it so much time and then thought better luck next month. Each month they charged my credit card, so I disputed the claim and the credit card company said I was still responsible because I had the cooler. I could of bought several coolers at walmart by now. Month after month no help I pleaded to the local Lake Havasu City Sparkletts to get me info, no help. I finaly got a hold of the vice president of dileveries for the company. He was more worried about how much of the money I wanted back, I said none just stop billing me and pick up this cooler! That was over 5 months ago,the cooler was pick up from new location, they quit billing my credit card, I was thrilled and a couple months ago I threw away years of notes, names, ect :) everything!

Then this week I recieve a call on my cell phone from a collections company???? Wanting to know how I plan to pay my debt to Sparkletts/ DS water, the phone calls come dailey and they want all my old info? :(

I have excellent credit a pride myself on paying everyone and I am being thrown under the bus again with this RIP OFF COMPANY! any advice? I am lost!

WOW! just now got a real person that handles my account, I was told my account has a zero balance and the cooler has been retrieved! I am sure the Collection calls will keep coming and I wonder how many months it will take for me to fix that mess!

NEVER USE SPARKLETTS UNLESS YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME IN YOUR LIFE TO TURN THIS INTO A PART TIME JOB!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparkletts-Water-DS-Waters-Of-America/tempe-Arizona-85281/Sparkletts-Water-DS-Waters-Of-America-Continued-billing-without-anyway-to-contact-compan-547517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sparkletts Water - DS Waters Of America