ED Magedson – Founder
Sparkletts5660 New Northside Drive, Suite 500 Atlanta, Georgia USA
Sparkletts harassment to consumer Atlanta Georgia
I call Sparkletts on Aug 2nd week to enroll for a water delivery. I was told that charges for bottle is $5 per bottle,$3 delivery, and $5 for water cooler + deposit. Delivery every 2 weeks with first delivery on 14 aug. I was told that I will get email for teh contract details of discussion immediately.
Unfortunately this was the first lie amongst many to come and I do not get any email of discussion I had. On 14 August harassment starts when I do not receive any water. I had to call Sparkletts and spend 30 mins to ask them to provide water. Luckily water came home and cooler installed only after I call them and fight with them.
2. The bill comes after a week or so of charges out of my imagination. Nothing what was discussed during the first call. I get inflated bill just so that customer can be harassed.
3. I immediately call the call center and assured a call back in next 3 days ...no case no.provided..nor any proof of communication. I spend 45 mins and what I got was just false assurance.
4. In two weeks time on a schedule delivery on Aug 28 - I receive no water. My wife is expecting mother and we are without water patiently waiting for delivery. No delivery happens we are fooled. My wife was not well and I had to go and get a temporary water.
5. I call back to call center on Aug 29 to fight for incorrect bill that I received no clarification and moreover no delivery on Aug 28. I was again promised falsely that I will get water on Aug 30 to my home and delivery is scheduled per dates and I cannot pick and choose. Again this information was not provided to me when I took the service. This is harassment and false commitment.
6. On Aug 30 I did not go to work so that I receive water and I wait whole day. My temporary water is finished and my expecting wife is not well. Sir in this situation what shall I do...this is a harassment which can cause health issues as we have no water to drink at home and mercy of wrong commitment made to us time and again.
7. I call call center end of day to check and after spending 30 mins found out that I would get water before 5 pm and the time right now was 6 pm. What kind of commitment is that. Why is I being harassed..I have been without water for 5 hrs and how do I give water to my wife who is not well? What shall I do?
8. Call center gave another false commitment that I will get water in next 30 mins. The time is now 7:15...more than an hour and no water...not sure if I will ever get one..but yes I will do get regular bill with delivery charges even when there is no delivery...
Sir..is this not harassment which not only causes mental torture but also can cause health issues. Why lies are being told with false commitment..why inflated bills provided even when there is no service..why is no commitment fulfilled? what is my fault here? Do I get any compensation for this harassment?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparkletts/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Sparkletts-harassment-to-consumer-Atlanta-Georgia-1080608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.