Complaint Review: Sparkletts

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Amanda — Dallas Texas United States of America
Sparkletts
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Sparkletts Sierra Springs, DS Waters Charged for washing out my bottles after cancelling service. Phoenix, Arizona

I have been with Sparkletts for over 3 years.  When I moved out of state and cancelled my water they charged me $62.49 to clean out my bottles?  Really?  It costs them that much to wash out water?  My monthly fee was $30.  So, when I moved states I decided to use another company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparkletts/Phoenix-Arizona-/Sparkletts-Sierra-Springs-DS-Waters-Charged-for-washing-out-my-bottles-after-cancelling-s-916784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sparkletts