Complaint Review: Sparkletts

• Reported By: Fed-up — Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America
Sparkletts
3302 West Earl Drive Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Sparkletts Breach of settlement agreement Phoenix, Arizona

The Sparkletts Water Comany Breaks Promise"

My wife and I had been customers of O Premium water at the same residence for 11 years.   O'Premium was purchased by Sparkletts.  That's when the trouble began.

The cost of each 5 gallon container soured.  All effort to contact Sparkletts' Phoenix headquarters to discuss our bill turned into a consumer nightmare. There are no options. One must listen to a recording that lists every city in the State alphabetically, directing the caller to contact the Route Manager responsible for one's specific area.  Upon discovering that Mr. Ralph Whipple at Sparkletts HQ in Phoenix covers Scottsdale, attempts to reach Mr. Whipple and/or his office telephonically were to no avail. I then contacted him via e-mail. In return, I received an e-mail from Ms. Maria G. Geurra, of Sparkletts, Phx.  Following repeated exchanges with her, I was informed on Monday January 9th, 2012 @ 4:01pm, that Mr. Whipple had agreed to honor the plan my wife and I had with O'Premium for 9, five gallon bottle per month for $31.99.  We accepted the offer.  Per this offer, "Mark," Mr. Whipple's route driver was scheduled to renew delivery beginning February 1st, 2012.  Instead,  "Mark"  showed up unannounced at our doorstep in mid January to collect "arearages." I informed Mark as I had Ms. Geurra and Mr. Whipple that we had paid in full for bottles received based upon the eleven-year- established contractual price of each, providing "Mark" a copy of  the written correspondence from his HQ stating that Sparkletts would honor the original O'Premium agreement.  It's now February 10th.  We have not heard from Mr. Whipple, Ms. Geurra, nor seen "Mark."  My wife and I did however, receive a staggering bill in the mail for $174.03.

So, back on the Sparkletts' Merry-Go-Round  we go once again in hopes of resolving an issue already resolved.  Sparkletts broke their promise, reneging  on a deal they extended and my wife and I  accepted.  The antithesis of quality customer service is Phoenix's Sparklett's Water Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparkletts/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Sparkletts-Breach-of-settlement-agreement-Phoenix-Arizona-837378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sparkletts