Complaint Review: Sparkletts

• Updated: Sat, September 24, 2011

• Reported By: robertr2 — San Diego California United States of America
Sparkletts
San Diego, California United States of America

Sparkletts Bottled Water Well this company is billing me 120.00 for water I never ordered. They were supposed to pick up the bottles when I called customer service. They nevered show up and kept delivering til I closed my acc San Diego, California

First I ordered two bottles of water and paid 50.00 for them. Then the company started to drop off more bottles I did not ordered. When I called customer service they said they would pick up and give me credit. They nevered picked up and now billing me 120.00 for 5 bottles of water.

They are charging me 10.00 a month for later charges and now threating me by sending my bill to a collection agency. I will not pay this crooks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 12:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparkletts/San-Diego-California-/Sparkletts-Bottled-Water-Well-this-company-is-billing-me-12000-for-water-I-never-ordere-780710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sparkletts