Complaint Review: Sparks Helath Financial Inc, Group of Publishers Sweepstakes

• Updated: Tue, September 01, 2009

• Reported By: Star — Arizona USA
Sparks Helath Financial Inc, Group of Publishers Sweepstakes
1001 towson avenue Fort Smith, Arkansas United States of America

Sparks Helath Financial Inc, Group of Publishers Sweepstakes Sparks Health System, Sparks Health Financial, Group of Publishers Sweekstakes Internations promotions/prize award dept RE: Award Notivication final notice Fort Smith, Arkansas

So like others I have gotten a letter with a check attached to it.  I wanted so bad to believe it was real cause my family is hurting financially.  So I showed my husband and he is like its fake if you cash it we will have to pay it back. So I asked my parents about it they believe it was fake too.

Well today I finally got a hold of the lady name is Ms. Theresa Howard.  After I spoke with her I did some more research on this and found ripoff report.com which saved me from losing money I didn't have.  After talking with the lady it sounded more ligit she told me after this check clears the rest of my reward will be on its way.  That two security agents will arrive and I need to show them two forms of id so they can confirm the money is going to the right place.

Well after browsing the stories on ripoff report I saw someone post up the exact writing of their letter and it was the same EXACT thing that I got just from a different company. [continued below]....

.....

My husband looked up the company name these people used and it is a non-profit hospital.  After seeing the post of another person with the same letter that I recieve I ripped up the check.  If you get this letter with check please rip it don't hurt yourself by cashing it and having to find a way to pay it back its not worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sparks-Helath-Financial-Inc-Group-of-Publishers-Sweepstakes/Fort-Smith-Arkansas-/Sparks-Helath-Financial-Inc-Group-of-Publishers-Sweepstakes-Sparks-Health-System-Sparks-488427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sparks Helath Financial Inc, Group of Publishers Sweepstakes