Complaint Review: Spartan Movers and John Scordos

• Reported By: cheatedbySpartan — Munhall Pennsylvania
Spartan Movers and John Scordos
9009 Broadview Rd Broadview Hts, Ohio USA

Spartan Movers and John Scordos Fraud and Cheaters Broadview Hts Ohio

We hired Spartan Movers for a move within the city over an email contract for $275 and $88 for every additional hour. On the day of the move, the moves arrived about 5 hours late during which time the staff of Spartan Movers conveniently ignored phone calls from us and never called back. When the movers arrived, they arrived in a 17 foot U-Haul truck, while we had been promised a 24 foot truck. We were also promised experienced movers and these guys that came had their first day on the job and had been hired through Craigslist. They had no idea how to pack a truck. In the middle of the move, they stopped working holding my belongings hostage in the truck stating that they could not get a hold of the owner to confirm payment for their labor. We repeatedly called the office and the owner - John Scordos. Neither of them were to be found anywhere. We wasted an hour trying to get a hold of someone. Finally, Scordos was found and he assured me that he would only charge me for what we agreed upon. Of course, when the move was completed, he sends me text charging me a lot more than what we agreed upon even if you count the time that the workers did not work. When I questioned him, he started getting verbally abusive on the phone. He finally admitted that he owed me money. It has been more than a month of fighting and trying to get a hold of him. He still has not paid my money back. When I called the credit card company, they say they cannot do too much because there is no proof of how long these workers worked.

John Scordos is a big cheat and fraud and so is his company Spartan Movers. Never use their services. If their rates seem like they are too good to be true, it is because it is too good to be true. You will end up paying a lot more than what you imagined in the end. It is not worth the hassle or your time.

He better realise that the money he steals from people will never come to his use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spartan-Movers-and-John-Scordos/Broadview-Hts-Ohio-44147/Spartan-Movers-and-John-Scordos-Fraud-and-Cheaters-Broadview-Hts-Ohio-1087470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spartan Movers and John Scordos