Complaint Review: Spartan Muscle

• Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: John — Staten Island New York United States of America
Spartan Muscle

Spartan Muscle Did not provide services I paid for. Internet

On October 25, 2010 I joined a website called Spartan Muscle.  From the get go, I was unable to access most of the pages on the website.  Most of the links I clicked took me right back to the main page.

I emailed them almost immediately and all I received was an automatic response stating "Someone from the Spartan Muscle team will respond to you shortly."  I wrote back a week later on November 5, 2010 saying that I still hadn't received a response from them yet.

I still noticed the monthly membership being deducted from my bank account every week.  I wrote them once again in March of this year and once again received the same automatic response as stated above.

I feel that I have no way to get in touch with these people and am wondering how long I am going to be losing money to them.

Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spartan-Muscle/internet/Spartan-Muscle-Did-not-provide-services-I-paid-for-Internet-732376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spartan Muscle