Complaint Review: Special Data Processing Clearwater

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Weeki Wachee Florida
Special Data Processing Clearwater
16120 US 19N Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 727-524-3600
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Special Data Processing Clearwater Employment Scam in 7 Year Background Check Clearwater Florida

I was contacted on 8/20/2008 to confirm my appointment for an Interview for employment, I was advised that my ONLINE application had been received and that everything looked GREAT.

On 8/21/2008 I drove one way of 57 miles only to be informed by "Sandra" who stated "Due to the nature of this job we can not hire you at this time", upon inquiring as to why, I was told "Due to your criminal record from a long time ago", I asked why their application asked "Within the past 7 years have you ever been convicted of a crime?", and since my Juvenile record was way before 7years and Nothing has happened in the past 7 years, they why are they misleading people with their application Question, and Sandra stated "We don't have to follow what the application says, we can go back as far as we want".

SO BEWARE: If SDP is not abiding by their own application, how many other rules privacy policies are they violating?

Dr gary l
Weeki Wachee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Special-Data-Processing-Clearwater/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Special-Data-Processing-Clearwater-Employment-Scam-in-7-Year-Background-Check-Clearwater-F-365412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Special Data Processing Clearwater