Complaint Review: Special Data Processing

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:port richey Florida
Special Data Processing
Po Box 9084 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Special Data Processing Finally stopped shaking Clearwater Florida

*Consumer Comment: Some people said yea, most said nay, but these are despearate times for work, jobs!

*Consumer Comment: future employee

I worked for special data processing for 3 years in '95-'98. I worked in sales, confirmation, customer service and as a verifier. If you can imagine working for a company that doesn't care for it's employees and it's customers, it is SDP. Everything that you can imagine that is unfair, morally wrong, unjustified about a company it is SDP. In those 3 years I have seen it all. It is now 2008 and the shaking and the nightmares have finally stopped. If anyone does not believe me, go work there just to see what it is like. If anyone hates their job, go work there for a while, and you will see how lucky you are. It is amazing, but it is true, there is a hell on earth, it is SDP.

Kbobk14
port richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Special-Data-Processing/Clearwater-Florida-34668/Special-Data-Processing-Finally-stopped-shaking-Clearwater-Florida-318017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Special Data Processing

AUTHOR: Justice Once And For All - (U.S.A.)

Ok I know that a friend was in a class of home agents, they allow to work from home and had a two people who said working for this co. was ok working from home.

However, this class of home agents was in last two weeks of Dec. and they only kept two of 27 people, the other people I spoke to said whole class had been hired - why would only two people be kept in a class of 25 - 27 people, was it because it was xmas? Were they filling in for people leaving for xmas, vacations, or absences, why would this class have such a low hiring rate?

I ask this because the people I know said eventually it became "questionable" working for S.D., and did eventually quit, they were miffed at no one being hired in class at xmas, this friend of mine is allowed to apply again for home agent, but is afraid to, because only two people hired, of 27- why would this happen at christmas?

Are home agents treated better, the two I knew were not so vehement against the company, but some of the things discussed were at the least gray areas. They did not seem as angry as the agents that worked there. Should someone consider a position with this company as a home agent?

future employee

AUTHOR: Scotterick0003 - (U.S.A.)

Well, I have been reading alot about this company and it is really starting to scare me. SDP has hired me to start on 3/17/08. Now I am not so sure I want to start with the company. It is so hard to find a good job where I live. I have been in call centers for years and I thought this was a good opportunity for me. Thanks to all the reports and thanks for helping me make up my mind on what I need to do.