Complaint Review: Special-T-Travel

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Pattie — Vidalia Louisiana USA
Special-T-Travel
5050 S. Hwy 17-92, Suite 101 Casselberry, Florida United States of America

Special-T-Travel Paints a pretty picture and sends you to ghettos! Casselberry, Florida

I booked my honemoon to Cancun with Special-T-Travel.  The place they booked us, called the Aquamarina Hotel was a dump.  It was old, smelly, the food was not great to say the least.  It was called a resort.  There is not much to do there at all. There is no refridgerator, microwave or coffee makers in the room.

The place is in the middle of a ghetto.  When I asked where I could get a cup of coffee early the next morning, I was told I would have to wait until the cafe opened or walk across the street!! We moved out the next day to a real resort!

When I got home I tried to contact Special-T-Travel to get reimbursed for the days  we didn't stay.  I was told to fax a complaint to their compliance dept.  I did.  I was told someone would contact me.  They haven't!!! It's been a month.  Everytime I call, I am told to talk to Angie.  I get put through to her voicemail, and NEVER get a response! Don't trust these people!! If you are using a travel agency, my recommendation is talk to someone local that you can see face -to-face!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Special-T-Travel/Casselberry-Florida-32707/Special-T-Travel-Paints-a-pretty-picture-and-sends-you-to-ghettos-Casselberry-Florida-1009772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Special-T-Travel