- Report: #870093
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Special T Travel
Special T Travel5050 s highway 17-92, casselberry, FL 32707 Internet United States of America
Special T Travel fraud, scam, liars Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. When Terry called me back for the "recorded" confirmation call I specifically asked if the "Resort tour" was a time share sales presentation because I already own a time share - she said "No, it is simply a tour of our resort." - mis-representation (or flat out lie).
3. When Donald and his supervisor spoke to me to sale the package they said the only fee I would be responsible for besides the $249 would be room taxes. Then they wanted additional fees for every night - mis-representation. Not to mention that the bonus 3day/2nights promised was actually a flyer from another company (which I did not receive in the package) and they wanted $12 just to send me the certificate plus additional fees.
4. They included a certificate for Las Vegas good for 18 months, then they did not even have a contract that goes out 6 months - would that be mis-representation or just fraud?
5. They said a refund would take 1 billing cycle from the date they received the package back,not only is that rediciulouse, but it has been 32 days and I still do not have my refund.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Special-T-Travel/internet/Special-T-Travel-fraud-scam-liars-Internet-Internet-870093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.