Complaint Review: Speciality Merchandise Corp

• Submitted: Fri, March 04, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 04, 2011

• Reported By: kathy — woodstown New Jersey United States of America
Speciality Merchandise Corp

Speciality Merchandise Corp SMC Misled false advertising verbable Florida, Internet

SMC misled me in the cancellation process of my membership.  I called them hours after making the mistake of signing up. They gave me two phone numbers, advised me that I could call them within 30 days and cancel the membership.  I have made four phone calls since joining yesterday after noon and have not been able to cancel this membership. Bottom line is that it is not as simple as making a phone call. Do not fall for the false promises that are given you over the phone or on the Internet. they have made the cancellation process so complicated and delayed by Internet and phone calls,  I suspect that they want to delay or charge me other unknown fees. I will keep you updated on my progress. Wish me luck. S(simply) M(misleading) C(company)!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2011 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speciality-Merchandise-Corp/internet/Speciality-Merchandise-Corp-SMC-Misled-false-advertising-verbable-Florida-Internet-702555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speciality Merchandise Corp