sum

• Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: SOCALGAL — Indio California United States of America
Speciality Merchandising Corp
996 Flower Glen St Simi Valley, California United States of America

Speciality Merchandising Corp SMC speciality gift merchandise Simi Valley California

I had joined SMC in August, 2011, as of this date I have not sold one item.  I have spent close to $10,000 in getting this set up and most of the money however went to SMC for one thing or another.  They told me that they would help me anyway they can  but everytime I get a phone call from them they are trying to sell me something else that would help my business.  They do not seem to have any "free" advice.  They always use the same slogan "it takes money to make money".  Well it would be nice to make some money before you have to spend your whole savings on a business and get nothing out of it.
 It's amazing that they have set up my website and I have gotten over 8,000 visitors since September and not one of them has bought anything.  It begins to tell me that SMC are the ones visiting my website to drive up the visitors. Then they can sell me something else to "drive in the sales to the website".
If this company wants us to be successful in selling their items, you would think that they would help as much as they can.  But this seems to me that they are not caring about selling merchandise, they are only interested in getting their money from the people who sign up to sell their merchandise in ways they say "help get your business successfull".
 Frankly - their merchandise is mostly junk.
I am hoping that somehow someone can get a suit against them to stop this and help us get our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Speciality-Merchandising-Corp/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Speciality-Merchandising-Corp-SMC-speciality-gift-merchandise-Simi-Valley-California-804622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Speciality Merchandising Corp