Complaint Review: Specialized Loan Servicing

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Beverly Hill — Beverly Hills California United States of America
Specialized Loan Servicing
8742 LUCENT Boulevard Highland Ranch, Colorado United States of America

Specialized Loan Servicing SLS Dishonest and Highly Unprofessional Highland Ranch, Colorado

SLS apparently bought my loan from my original lender.  Their address on "Lucent" (lucifer) Boulevard was the first red flag, and after dealing with them for a couple of years, they have proven themselves to truly be from the devil himself.  They are completely unethical.  Each month, they withdraw my loan payment directly from my bank account, which they are authorized to do anytime between the first of the month and the 25th, when the payment is due.  I discovered that they withdraw the payment on the very last day, and then have the nerve to CHARGE ME A LATE FEE for their failure to withdraw the payment earlier!!!!  (Sorry for "yelling," but I can't believe the extent of their dishonesty and criminal behavior!)  I'm gladly paying the cost of getting a new loan to pay off this one just to get rid of SLS.  I resent my original lender having sold my loan to them in the first place.  In addition to SLS's being thieves, their customer "service" is just plain ridiculous.  Their representatives don't even have the most basic common courtesy, and lack any and all common sense understanding of how to deal with customers in a businesslike and professional manner.  I don't know where they find these people and, after speaking with someone who claimed to be in charge, I don't think they care at all!  I can't wait to completely sever all ties with these demons!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialized-Loan-Servicing/Highland-Ranch-Colorado-80129/Specialized-Loan-Servicing-SLS-Dishonest-and-Highly-Unprofessional-Highland-Ranch-Colorad-987222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialized Loan Servicing