Complaint Review: Specialized Solutions / QuickCert

• Reported By: John — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Specialized Solutions / QuickCert
24703 US Highway 19 N, Suite 200 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Specialized Solutions / QuickCert T Clearwater, Florida

The company sent me an email for free course offering. I started reviewing the course offered and they called me to sign me up for getting certified in data base administration. I did not get a free course.

They also told me that I could get certified on-line. It was not until the next day that I was able to find out that I would need to spend additional fees for taking the certification exams and the exams are not on-line but at various testing centers across the United States.

I called Specialized Solutions for a return authorization number. They said all sales were final and their money back guarantee is only if I fail the exam twice. I will pay exam fees equal to what they sold me in order to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialized-Solutions-QuickCert/Clearwater-Florida-33763/Specialized-Solutions-QuickCert-T-Clearwater-Florida-539961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialized Solutions / QuickCert