Complaint Review: Specialized Solutions - QuickCert

• Updated: Thu, April 08, 2004

• Reported By:Elkridge Maryland
Specialized Solutions - QuickCert
www.specializedsolutions.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Specialized Solutions - QuickCert ripoff. sold certification program with guarantee, did not return calls when the order was incomplete Tarpon Springs florida

February of 2003, I searched the internet for certification programs and came across Specialized Solutions. A sales representative contacted me and sold me a program. I received only half of the A+ certification course and was not given access to their website for practice tests. When I received the package, the invoice was not even right.

Over the next few months, I called for my sales rep and when I got in touch with him, he said he would look into the situation and call back. I never received that call. What I did get was another sales person trying to sell me another program. I informed the sales rep that I had dealt with "John" and they transfered me to his voicemail where I left messages hoping to resolve this issue.

There was a money back guarantee and yet I could not get in touch with my sales person.

At this point, I moved on and started with a different certification, which I failed because the material that was sent did not cover what was being tested. Having lost any faith in this company, I repeatedly tried to call John and was sent to his voicemail each time.

I was not informed of this but John no longer worked for the company so I was leaving messages for someone who would never resolve the issue. After informing of this I was passed around from person to person as they tried to make amends a year later by sending what wasnt included and fixing my web access problem. I was told that I would not get my money back due to policy. A policy that the person I was speaking to set. He said that all he had to go on was this invoice (which was wrong from the beginning) and that he was not going to base his decision on whether he believed me or not but based on the paperwork.

I told him I was trying to resolve this with the company and did not wish to go other routes but would. To this he said that he doubted that anyone would do anything because of the length of time that had passed. Time that had come and gone because I was waiting on someone who no longer worked for the company.

For anyone out there looking for a computer course, save yourself a lot of hassle, time and money by avoiding this company.

Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2004 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialized-Solutions-QuickCert/nationwide/Specialized-Solutions-QuickCert-ripoff-sold-certification-program-with-guarantee-did-87104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialized Solutions - QuickCert