Complaint Review: Specialty Auto Network

• Updated: Sat, May 08, 2010

• Reported By: Anthony — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Specialty Auto Network
3012 N. 93rd St. Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Specialty Auto Network Specialty Auto THEY EVEN RIP-OFF EMPLOYEES!!!!!!! Omaha, Nebraska

*Author of original report: THEY SCAM EMPLOYEES TOOO!!!!!

Hello world,

402-812-9599 Cell phone

P.S. If you want to use autotrader, cars.com, craigslist, and about 100+ sites to get your car sold for top dollar call me and I'll show you how to do that as well, since I transitioned to a REAL company that doesn't get paid unless the car gets sold. I'd be happy to show you how or at least get some USEFULL info in your hands! GOD BLESS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Specialty-Auto-Network/Omaha-Nebraska-68154/Specialty-Auto-Network-Specialty-Auto-THEY-EVEN-RIP-OFF-EMPLOYEES-Omaha-Nebraska-601026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Specialty Auto Network

THEY SCAM EMPLOYEES TOOO!!!!!

AUTHOR: Anthony - (United States of America)

Hello world, I am a former employee for these unethical people!! I worked there for almost two years and I used to try and defend these guys. Well, let me tell you a little bit about my experience after they got word that I went to a much better company in regards to online sales..... I formally resigned on March 22nd 2010. Prior to my resignation I called in on a Thursday and Friday to new employment that they weren't aware of. So in all I worked two FULL days because that Wednesday I attended my grandmother's funeral! Long story short when it came to the following Friday "payday" March 26th 2010 THEY DIDN'T PAY ME!!! Mind you that they changed up their "vaccation pay" numerous of times and also stated that there was "NO WAY" they could allow me to discontiue some crappy insurance that they offer employees charging $42 a WEEK!!! According to the owner "Hank" you have to work ex. Jan. 1st 2009-Jan. 1 2010 to qualify for vaccation. I was hired Aug 2nd 2008 and quit March 22nd 2010. So I should qualify for FULL vaccation right???? WRONG!!!! I had to make several calls and show up to even get the two days they owed me let alone the vaccation!!! They paid me two day for their crappy vaccation time as well but it took more than a month for any of it!!! My wife is on bedrest due to her being pregnant with twins and we couldn't really afford me not getting what was due me! They charged me insurance still and taxed me two different times as to the fact they are CHEAP and CROOKED!!! Think about it you make somebody $60,000 in sales a week they should buy the crew dinner or do something big right??? We got burgers and chips! LOL!!!! This company is a straight up joke! DO NOT I repeat DO NOTTT do business with them. They do NOTHING more than you could do because once the credit card is in their hands......... THEY RUN!!!! I know I used to work for that dump!! If you want you can call me and I'll verify the above accusations..... PLEASE CHECK EVERYTHING OUT BEFORE "JUST DOING IT"!!!!

I also would like to apologize for my participation in selling "false hope" to the hard working americans out there! I now have transitioned to a much better job!

(((ROR redacted))) Cell phone